Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Sunshine State






                                                             And he's off again.

Ari is leaving super early tomorrow morning to fly to Florida to preach for Bro. Nathaniel Urshan. I wanted to go and was planning to go, but this pregnancy has not given me the grace to travel.

I had to come to terms with the fact that the 1 1/2 hour flight to Spokane, WA was hard and I probably would have a MUCH more difficult time with the 9 hour travel time (including flying and layovers) on the way back home.
                                               So I send him off with prayers and love!


2 comments:

Candice said...

i didn't know you were pregnant! Congratulations girl! How far are you along?

The Prados said...

Candice!!
How do we finally get in touch through the blog world? =)
I'm due January 23rd- so excited!!
Luv ya!