Thursday, June 3, 2010

Buenos dias, Buenos Aires

Next week I'm off to Argentina. I will be preaching their National Youth Conference and then at several other churches and meetings in the area. My wife and I sincerely covet all of your prayers. I will try to post videos and pictures while I'm there, if not when I get back. I've heard nothing but good things about the work in Argentina. Of course there's also a lot to see tourist wise, but from the looks of it much of my time is going to be spent behind the microphone. Please pray for my Spanish! I already speak it quiet well, but needless to say it could use A LOT of work.

On a side note, I just got back from Washington early this week. The Northwest really is a neat place to visit, if you don't mind rain. It's always funny getting back into California, and realizing that the sun does still exist. I had a great time preaching in Bellevue, and then in Wenatchee for Bro. & Sis. King. The King's are truly some amazing people. They haven't been in Wenatchee long but in just a short time God has blessed them with a good and growing group of saints.

Traveling can have its fun moments, but time and time again, I'm forced to remember the words of the famous poet and philosopher from Kansas, Dorthy Gale, who so eloquently stated,"There's no place like home."

1 comment:

Joel and Angela said...

I'll be praying for your guys! God Bless!