Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Holidays and Holy Ghost Birthdays



This past Sunday, I had the privilege of preaching in Canada at Emmanuel Pentecostal Church. This is undoubtedly one of the most internationally diverse churches I have ever visited. In Canada it was Victoria Day, (not sure what that is) so everyone was geared up for the holiday and the services. Friday night was a youth service. The youth department did a great job in putting everything together. By the time it was all said and done, God filled eight young people with the Holy Ghost. On Sunday evening, several others received the Holy Ghost as well. I was particularly touched however, to see a small and blossoming group of Korean and Chinese people worshiping God, and receiving the Holy Ghost; it was powerful. If you are ever in New Westminster, Canada, this is the church to visit! Bro. Reynolds and Bro. Marin, along with the rest of the pastoral staff are doing an incredible work for God in these last days. The rest of this week I will be in the Bellevue, Washington preaching at Sanctuary of Praise. Then Sunday I'll be heading over to preach for Brother and Sister King. Unfortunately my lovely wife couldn't be with me, but hopefully she knows that I miss her and love her. Keep us in your prayers.

1 comment:

Robert said...

I am an editor for Christian.com which is a social network dedicated to the christian community. As I look through your web site I feel a collaboration is at hand. I would be inclined to acknowledge your website offering it to our users as I'm sure our Pentecostal audience would benefit from what your site has to offer. I look forward to your thoughts or questions regarding the matter.

Robert Wright
rev.robertwright@gmail.com