Monday, January 25, 2010

On the road and in revival


These last few weeks have been very exciting. Jaimee and I were in Redlands, California with Bro. and Sis. Willmoth. Each service was really a blessing for my wife and me. The Hope Center Church is really on the move. Hands down, they are one of the most prayerful churches I've been to. Immediately after I arrived from Redlands, my wife and I were in Oakland with Bro. and Sis. Rojas. Here is another church that's really sticking it to the devil. My wife and I always walk away so impressed with what Bro. and Sis. Rojas have accomplished in the city of Oakland. All you need to do is drive through Oakland, California for about 20 minutes until you're convinced that anyone who builds a church here deserves BIG KUDOS! We closed this Sunday out by preaching in Merced in the morning and Fremont in the evening. Our a.m. service in Merced was awesome; eight people received the Holy Ghost and several others were touched. Bro. Jesses Garcia who pastors the Spanish work under Bro. Sam Emory has done nothing short of a great job. Finally, we closed the night out in Fremont preaching for my wife's former pastor, Bro. Steven Kerr. God really met with us in a powerful way. Revival Tabernacle is one of the hardest working churches out there. Their level of commitment and creativity concerning the things of God is so amazing. It's no wonder that when God chose to give me a wife he put me in contact with this church. Not only did my beautiful wife come out of this church, but so have so some of my best friends. There's nothing like the Kingdom!

No comments: