Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Weekend

We had an eventful day on Saturday and Sunday. Below are some pictures of the Fremont church's Fifties Theme Christmas Banquet we attended. Some of the costumes were awesome.







Sis. Wendy in her cowgirl outfit










My twin sister, nephew, niece, and me
It was hilarious because my brother and Annette tried to slick back Luke's hair, but his Filipino hair wouldn't have it- it just stuck up. And when he saw himself in the mirror, he just started laughing.





Yvette and Leah












Here is a picture of the poodle skirt my mother made for my little sister, Leah






Later that day we went to my cousin's huge and spacious cul-de-sac house they bought and remodeled in the Oakland Hills- totally gorgeous. Unfortunately, I did not have my camera on me. Later that evening, we went to the Hayward church's Christmas play. They did well and had a great show of visitors. I prayed with one of the visitors who was just crying during the altar call- I pray that she makes a commitment to live for God.

On Sunday, we ended our weekend at Pastor Jonathan Shoemake's church. We had great time. A big thanks to my friend, Leah West, for getting the book for me!



By JP

5 comments:

Jonathan Shoemake said...

We love the Prados!

Carol Connell said...

We were with the Kerr's Sunday night, and they showed us all their pictures from the banquet. It looked like a lot of fun, but of course, I would expect nothing less from Revival Tabernacle. They know how to have fun!

The Prados said...

To the Shoemake Clan,
We love you guys too. I'd forget to mention Seth's birthday party! We appreciate and love being with you all.

Sis. Connell,
It was fun....I didn't post any pictures of the skits or anything- those were funny.

Jennifer said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Merry Christmas to both of you! =)

Love,

Jen

珊珊李 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優