Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Revival, ballots, and civilization


My wife and I finally came back this Sunday from Spokane, Washington. The revival went well and I am scheduled to go back in December, no doubt it will be painfully cold. (I speak as a Californian, forgive me.) The Mayos and Cornerstone Church are nothing short of great people. Every year they host a conference called Summit, which is absolutely awesome. Thank you everyone for your prayers and support. I will try to catch up on my posts as the week goes by. I voted yes on Prop.8 today, and felt so good about it that I decided to randomly insert it in this post. MAN + WIFE = FAMILY. Long live the human race!



I recommend that the Statue of Liberty be supplemented by a Statue of Responsibility on the West Coast.
Viktor E. Frankl

1 comment:

Jesse & Lynna said...

Hi Uncle Ari,
We missed you when you were away. Luke is saying, " aRI, aRI , ARI.. love you!


Auntie Lynna and Luke