Monday, July 14, 2008

Los Angeles

We had a very exciting, fun, yet exhausting weekend. My husband preached at a Spanish Singles Conference in LA on Saturday and Sunday. The services were just tremendous. I felt the power of God so strong during the Sunday service. We serve an awesome God!
We could not go to LA without visiting the "happiest place on earth." So on Friday before the conference, we met up with our friends Bryan & Siena and Joel & Angela at Disneyland. We had a blast. I wish I had the picture of my husband's face while we were on Space Mountain. It was comical.


At Disneyland



















At Church





5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad you had a good time!

Happy Birthday Jaimee!! Love you!

Carol Connell said...

Hi Jaimee,

Happy Birthday to you! Guess who told me it was your birthday?

Ari & Jaimee Prado said...

Sis. Connell and Jen,
Thanks so much for the birthday wish! That was so sweet.
Love you all,
Jaimee

Joel & Angela said...

I think Joel or Bryan might have a picture of it, if not, too bad! It really was comical. I had such a blast with all six of us. Good Times!

Monica Hassas said...

Jaimee,
You must post some pics from your trip! I am glad you had a chance to go to Disney and hope you had a wonderful time! Maybe next time we can tag along (minus kids). LOL